Monday, February 6, 2012

Same video-clip, Similar IDEAS!

When completing this Mod I noticed that when I was adding my education blog feds, I saw that Meng Zhang had similar thoughts with regards to the 21st Century Education in New Brunswick, Canada video.  It was interesting that she shared the same thoughts and ideas as me and made me have a "Oh yeah" type response when reading her posts to the video. This idea was that in years from now there will be no textbooks for students, it will all be in a little gadget that holds all this material. So....I guess I have to start touching up on my technology!      
This video was interesting in that it had no sound, however, was extremely beneficial because it showed the audience ways in which technology will advance throughout the years.  I am excited to see that as technology is improving in todays classrooms, how it will effect the learners that it surrounds.  Being a first year teacher, I want to incorporate as much technology in my classroom because years down the road, everything will be technology based.  In my classroom, I noticed that virtual tours are a great way in which students can first hand experience 'life' in that certain area without even being there. 

 

No comments: